.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Finally...~~

Finally.....
I can connect to the internet with cable...!!!

wat to do??
update my blog lar....
nth else to do d....
haiz...
xD

[Wednesday]

Funny Juee...
Relaxing in the swimming pool..
and 4gt tat she havin test dis morning...
lol...

Rainy day..
but still went Kim Gary with Juee, Liling, Voon
Again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For dinner...


Liling keep on laughing at me...
coz i ask her :
- ur "suet cha" (chinese tea ice in cantonese) wan cold or hot 1 -
T.T


ummm.....
Fish-fillet is nicer than pork!!!!!!
yummy!!
xD


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Thursday]


omg...
i saw a small lizard in my room!!!!
lizard can "climb" so high??
16th floor.....
or "it" noe how to come up by lift?!!
argggggg......
dun let me see "YOU" again!!!!


be a gud student 2day...
coz cannt on9...
for the whole day..
stupid wireless!!
:S
So hv to spend my time on F4 Law paper
From 1pm to 6pm..
(touch and go oni)
but better than nv touch lar...
rite????
xD


c my note..
so colorful d...
^^

sleep around 10.30pm
super super early for me...
nv slp so early for n months d...
^^
gt one "傻佬" msg me around 2am..
ask me wake up for toilet....
swt...
the 2nd time d....
"are you okie????"
haha!!!
(luckily i din set any ringtone for sms)
so...
I was still in my dream without interruption!!!

(think so...)
xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Friday]

4 hrs F5 class....
oni done 1 AC MC question....
ZZzzz...

Change group??
Change lecturer??
"you're not allow to change to Group 2 since it is FULL"
.......
Thus..
We 4 ppl
(me, Munyi, KaiTeen, HonKin)
changing our group without TES permission
by delete our name from G1 name list
and add it to G2 list
pandai-nya.....
hope nth happen....
**praying hard**

hv my dinner at "poolside cafe" with Liling & Voon
hmmmm...
the guard is TOO FRENLY!!!!
keep on saying byebye to us when v going in to the hostel..
and i've been forced to say "byebye" to him too...
swt........
-.-lll



38 two ppl... nth to do....



5 comments:

  1. Haha ... ur "suet cha" is hot or cold de har? so funny lar u ... I like the "touch & go" term for studies. And ur "pyramid-hair" is so fresh ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! "suet cha" is hot 1... Wakak!!! xD
    "pyramid-hair" agn... lol..... wanna change it d.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "cha bing" is also hot one. Change to how oo? U rebonding how much? at where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no la... i say say oni... xD
    RM140 lor.. "bee hong gor" there...
    (gt steam lar..)

    ReplyDelete