.

Friday, July 2, 2010

new design..... ❤.❤

Wee~~~~~
change a new "cloth" for my blog...
(by vicki abu)
TQTQ ❤.❤.❤.❤.❤.❤.❤ ^^

2mr morning going bak sunway...
gonna wake up at 7am... :S
hope i can wake up on time....
*
liling
dun overslp yea!!! kekez...

when packing my thg to bring bak to sunway,
omg... it seems lik i hv nth much to bring bak.......
how come...
@.@

around 12am..
on the thermos to heat up the water for 10 more mins...
den oni i realise tat there is no water inside....
luckily nth happen...
Shud be more careful next time!!
xD

my funny youngest bro....
always telling lie with unbelievable excuses...
STUPID!!
where gt such teacher who will fon u to remind u to bring somethg....
-.-"

Phang say wan do me the drink tat he create (*avatar*)
as the 1st person to try it...
(wat 1st person?? somebody else try it before ady lar... **the boss**)
xD

umm....
william is gonna ask the girl tat he luv to be his gf...
GdLuck 陈伟联!!!
^^

nth much to update....
feel free?
click the NUFFNANG advertisement for me yea..!!!
(upper left hand side.. blur colour box)
TQTQ ❤❤
Gnitez!!!!
^^

2 comments:

  1. i wanna a new background for my space as well..
    i love blogger actually but i'm so lazy to shift my blog here.. haha..
    nice background anyway!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! TQTQ...
    juz shift la.......
    not hard thg oso haha!!!
    blek

    ReplyDelete