.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hapi day

04.07.2010
Daddy's b'dae

Going bak to sunway early in the morning...
(9am smth) xD
raining heavily along the way...
thinking to buy yummy "Pau" at Sasaran 1...
but den reach there too early...
yummy "Pau" not ready to be serve yet...
T.T
breakfast gone...
sobz....

Daddy's B'dae....
having breakfast + lunch tgt at Sunway Kim Gary
with 50% discount...
(all of my family member holding KimCard soon)
xD


(curry fish-fillet with pineapple) my lunch!!! ^^


(Spanish seafood fried rice)


(July free meal)
combination of cheese and potato with prawn.. ^^

Spent RM70++ there after 50% discount....
Full till cannt eat the b'day cake anymore...
have to bring it home..
Banana Chocolate Cake!!!!!!!!
I'm loving it...
xD

First nite in my new room....

(abit messy... haven tidy up yet... xD)


(living room)
look so comfort haha!!!


05.07.2010

First F4 class....
Corporate & Business Law...
omg.. super boring...
almost fall asleep during the class...
but feel so hapi...
meet my dear frens after 3 weeks break!!
^^

and I receive my late B'dae present today...
(one mth plus after b'day)
my favorite Adidas !!!


TQ
SooChin
Munyi
Qishuang
Alice Woon
Gillian Foo
HoehPeng
HuiLeng
Serene
Wen Nee
(sry if i miss or add someone) ^^

I Love It!!
hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment