.

Friday, July 2, 2010

yohoo....!!!
i slept around 3am last nite..
and i woke up before 7am dis morning!!!!!
yeah!! ^^



reach sunway around 9.15am..
*liling is waiting for me at guardhouse there!! ^^
(liling ur name always be in my post) xD
den shift my thg to my new room
16th floor...

NEW semester!!
NEW environment!!
NEW life!!


feel so good with the COOL breeze at 16th floor there...
I'm Loving it!! ^^
hehe


Before leaving,
my mum pick some purple plant from the hostel area somemore...
**without telling anyone..
(took smth without telling = stole???) haha!!!
shhhhhh~


Pyramid!!!!
I'm coming again!!!
wow..
the car park so empty!!
(coz is friday plus early in the morning ma.... 9.45am)

Took my breakfast at OldTown..
Garlic bread + lime juice
nice combination??
yummy!!

OMG...!!
We saw a very familiar pic on the wedding veil exhibition hall..
ya!! the very familiar place...
SEKINCHAN!!
^^
it look so pretty in the pic!!
(edited ma) xD

(beach sekinchan)


(along the way going beach)


(old old reservoir)

not so clear..
since "they" were taken by my lousy hp.
mummy.. can I have one camera??
hehe.. ^^
anyway... it is not such beauty as in the pic!!
haha!!
xD


Nichii again..
mummy's favorite boutique...
omg.. i LOVE the model's hair style and colour too!!
brown brown.. plus abit grey grey
so nice!!!
i wanna dye too!!!
but mummy say :
小孩子染什么头发 ( child cannt dye hair)
mummy ar...
I 19 yrs old le lar....
wat child...
sobz...


(nice nice hair + nice nice dress)
^^

"gor gor.. I LOVE you.. but u hurt me!!"
haha!!!
Eevon i noe u miss me so much!!
juz wait for 2 more weeks yea..
den u can c me d!!
Wakaka!!!
** simply wrote smth juz to mention Eevon here... haha!!!! blek!!


::::

9 comments:

  1. lol!~
    don say it is edit ma....
    sekinchan will feel sad dee,,,xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! u so fast come read liao... i haven done every thg de eh......
    aiya... the "edit" is not for the whole sekinchan ma...
    paddy field is nice too without edit!!!
    haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name again.. haha.. xD
    well, it had been a very long time we didn't go pyramid shopping.. perhaps after mock? **deep thinking**
    ummm, let's go sing k when you're back~!! XD
    btw, why mz mention eevon's name? upon her request? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!! yaya ur name agn.. hehe
    i wanna go singK too...
    but our timetable not ngam...
    haiz...
    lets go shopping on sunday....
    (window shopping)
    xD
    evon ask me whether gt mention her in my blog o not lor...
    den i simply write smth juz to mention her name haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, don't tell me you mention my name just for the purpose of mentioning it hor.. ><
    actually weekends wanna go sing K also ok d..
    go in the morning lo.. save money!! xD
    i don't want window shopping laaa~~
    i wanna real shopping, but i don't have money. /.\
    haha... last time she say this to me as well.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. no la.... i accidently type ur name inside 1.. haha!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. what?! accidentally?! sobzzz.. T____T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cox u say accidentally lo.. ><

    ReplyDelete